Mountain Top Force Mountain Top Force

wow its liek u diden evn tri. nice battflied rip-off, poser. naruto is a woman.

Just kidding Jombo I love you! I'm glad you have this uploaded. Great effort, love seeing how far you've come <3

Cinderello Cinderello

I really liked the writing and the jokes! But I wasn't totally feeling all the delivery of the lines or the animation and pacing. Hopefully that'll be something that can be a little more polished for next time :)

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

Completely bonkers, but I love being confused and entertained like this. Awesome job.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I think that was the most polished animation I've ever seen released on Newgrounds. EVER.

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

Holy freakin crap that was awesome. I'm not totally sure if the subtitles were necessary, but they added a layer of comedy when they included all the weird typos.

The animation was very very good, and really brought the "story" to life :) Keep up the good work, mang.

Reverse Batman Technology Reverse Batman Technology

Heheh I really liked your use of music. It helped the animation a lot. Well done.

The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

Not very hilarious, but you spent a lot of time on the details of particular frames, so well-done in that respect :)

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Not necessarily hilarious, it was actually kind of tragic. But I still enjoyed this mostly, soooo keep up the good work, haha.

Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

WELL DONE!

I like how you did a lot to make this your own, but I have to say some of the music was just a little bit annoying. Just a little >.>

My favorite was "Floor 5, please!"

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

That animation really touched me ;-;

It relates pretty perfectly to something going on in my life and I'm astounded and how slick the whole production is <3 I'm checking out your work, dude :)