Mountain Top Force Mountain Top Force

wow its liek u diden evn tri. nice battflied rip-off, poser. naruto is a woman.

Just kidding Jombo I love you! I'm glad you have this uploaded. Great effort, love seeing how far you've come <3

Cinderello Cinderello

I really liked the writing and the jokes! But I wasn't totally feeling all the delivery of the lines or the animation and pacing. Hopefully that'll be something that can be a little more polished for next time :)

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

Completely bonkers, but I love being confused and entertained like this. Awesome job.

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Perfection. Will be playing this all week.

However, no achievement support? Tsk tsk.

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

This game is freaking incredible. I hope it becomes very successful over the course of the next few days. All the work that the team put into this deserves a huge amount of credit and should continue being wonderful at what they do.

The art style and character designs are incredible. The voice acting, music, and sound effects are all perfect. The writing is superb and hilarious, I love how unique each individual character is, and Cuboy is such an entertaining prick of a hero, it makes me enjoy my time playing.

There's easily as much entertainment value in this game as there is in full-fledged titles. Wonderful job to ALL the people involved in the project. Keep up the FANTASTIC work.

EdibleCastle responds:

Thank you so much. It's really great to read comments like these after such a deflating 2 years of development. These comments remind us it's so worth it.

Hope you'll keep watching out for our stuff! Thanks for playing.

Color Pic-a-Pix Light Color Pic-a-Pix Light

Even though the game plays well and looks clean, I don't think there was enough done to make the experience very engaging. Adding a high scores table, user-made levels, unlockable medals, and (like others have said) sounds and music would make the game more addicting to play.

Because of the private way this game is set up, there isn't much more for a user to do than play through a few puzzles and just MAYBE look at the Conceptis website for more information on the game.

Sailor Mercury Sailor Mercury

Couldn't stop laughing, this is amazing, hahaha